1. the installer on the website. Disk-O: works on Windows 7 and higher.
2. Double click on the installer icon.
3. Click “Install”.
4. Enter the password from your computer.
The app requires administrator rights, as it works with the computer’s file system. If you do not have these rights, then consult your system administrator.
Adding a drive
1. If you haven't yet added any disks, click the «Add disk» button.
2. Select the cloud service where your files are stored.
3. Enter your email address and password, or confirm your Disk-O: access in the browser window. Don't worry, Disk-O: won't send your passwords to anybody. Signing in is safe.
Once synchronization has completed, a window showing your cloud will open up, and you will be able to view the contents of the drive.
Working with a drive
Hover your cursor over a drive to see the available actions.
Go to a drive on your computer
Connect a drive (if it has been disconnected)
Didn't find an answer?
We want every Disk-O: user to remain satisfied with our product. If you were unable to find an answer to your question, write to use using the feedback form and we'll definitely respond as soon as possible.